So, I keep saying I am going to exercise regularly. And yes, it would be very good for me to do this task. Yet, I procrastinate. Why?
- I'm busy: Yep. I am busy. But perhaps not so busy that I can't work in some kind of exercise.
- I'm not in shape: Yeah, that is true. But of course, if I exercised then I would increase my "in shape-ness" and that excuse would no longer exist.
- My house is hot: True. But I have fans, so I really could have enough air moving to make it okay.
- I'm tired: Yes, but I probably would gain energy from exercising. At least that is what other people tell me.
- I'm scared: True, now we are getting somewhere. I am scared. Scared of failure. Scared of injury. Scared of embarrassment. etc.
- my list could go on and on.
Some people would say that 15 minutes is not a true workout. But at my level, it is. I will need to increase my workout ability and endurance. But it is a start.
What are you procrastinating? What are you going to do about it?