Wednesday, October 23, 2013

It's been 2 years? Wow! I'm Back!

A friend recently started a new blog and as we talked, I thought, "It has been a long time since I updated my blog." Come to find out, it has been over 2 years. YIKES! Sorry. But I'm back now.

It has been a wonderful 2 years and a crazy 2 years. We have made some major lifestyle changes and improvements towards health. I am excited to share it all with you! All about what I am learning and what I have experienced.

One major change is that our family is now vegan. We have stopped eating meat, fish, dairy, and most other animal products. Our exception is that we still use honey, but I am learning to use other sweeteners and nectars, so we will see if that changes in the future too. But, I digress, so yeah, we went vegan and we love it!

Also, we are currently transitioning to gluten free, no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, preservatives or other additives. We are doing our best to remove the chemicals out of our menu and out of our bodies. And sometime I will explain more of the reasons behind going gluten free.

We feel wonderful. The whole family has been changing our menu together. That has been a major benefit on this journey. And we are all noticing health benefits as we continue to transition to better eating and a healthier lifestyle. I am glad we can share our journey with you!

See you again real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment