My time is divided between:
- God Time (Church activities, Bible Study activities, doing Bible study homework, etc.)
- Kid Time (Home school activities, feeding, tending, teaching, disciplining, etc.)
- Spouse Time (talking, making decisions, trying to have a date now and then, etc.)
- Household Manager Time (cooking, cleaning, organizing, picking up, running errands, etc.)
- Self Time (Blogging, Facebook, sewing, maybe reading, a bit of Relaxation)
- General Care Time (sleeping, eating, going to the bathroom, etc.)
- Misc. Time (driving to and fro, waiting for others, etc.)
Okay, so I already have plenty to keep me busy. And I am sure healthy people have the same or similar time obligations. So, how does a person make time for exercise?
I have heard that once a person is healthy, he/she has more energy and can be more efficient with time usage. I have been told that if health and exercise is a priority then it will replace certain areas and become a new hobby. That would be great, except I can't see where it would fit, unless I give up what relaxation I do have (but can I do that? ugh!)
So I am struggling: where can I find the time to exercise? Or am I really struggling with fear of making life changes and time is a convenient excuse?
What works for you?